Expecting Baby #4!!!I honestly thought I was done having children, but of course I had one weak moment of playing mind games (yes we're done, no maybe we're not) and wallah there was a "plus sign". I haven't been feeling so great, but as we all know that's always a good sign. It's funny how you forget so much....like how tired I am. I mean seriously is it safe for Mom's to really be this tired!!!! I just know that when Dave isn't home that someone up above must be watching over my children...because I am one big walking zombie. I'm excited for what's in store for our family. Keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well....and so far it has. Thanks to you all for your well wishes and prayers!!!

11 comments:
Oh Nicole! I'm so happy for you! It IS hard to go back to being pregnant again when there are so many demands on your attention, but it's a good reminder of what a miracle creating a life really is. Congratulations to you guys! Your kids must just be going crazy with excitement!
We pray every night for a healthy Rees baby!
Nicole...congratulations! That is so exciting. I was beginning to wonder if you were done or not. It sounds like you got your answer! Good luck adjusting to pregnancy and remember that it will be over before you know it. Enjoy the journey...right?!
Nicole!!! Congrats. I really hope all goes well with your pregnancy and delivery. It is so hard to be so tired as the mom. Luckily little children are resilient and survive even when we lay on the couch for half of the day. I know the YW will really miss you but there is a time and season for everything. Things will work out! And you can just enjoy the break for a little while. Good luck! Thanks for sharing your news. We'll be thinking of you!
Congratulations! But, isn't it so weird how you think you remember how tired and miserable you are when you're pregnant,but then the reality is actually so much harder than you thought? Good luck!
Congratulations! It is hard. During the first part of this pregnancy I crashed every night by 9. That's early for us. I hope everything goes well for you and your family.
Congratulations, that is awesome.
This was such happy news to hear! I bet your kids are so excited! Oh the helpers you will have-
My thoughts on pregnancy... I think in the early stages it is almost a form or torture. Why do we keep doing this to ourselves then ? ;) Because we love our babies!
Oh yay! I'm so excited for you guys!!! I am one of those people who are SO very behind on blogging...so glad I checked your's tonight and found some happy news! Congrats!!!
Congratulations, I am so happy for you all. Did I miss a post . . . or did you say anywhere how far along you are? When is baby due? :)
I am late to the game! I was just scrolling and somehow missed this post! How very exciting! You are such a darling pregnant person I am sure you get a lot of eye rolls. People don't like cute pregnant people. i know. I was one of the people who didn't like you all! :) Just kidding. So exciting. So fun.
Best of luck! Dani
Post a Comment