Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!
The best part of V-day (for me) is all the yummy sweets that come my way. I've turned into some kind of crazy sugar junky and I just can't get enough. Tie it up with a cute bow and put them on a cute plate and I go nuts!!! I usually go with the traditional sugar cookies but this year I tried a few new things. I got the recipes from this great website~ www.homebasedmom.com
The girls in the V-Day get up at their school parties. Cara decided to make a pink LEGO box this year. It was super easy and we had made one years ago for Carson so we thought we'd do it again, just make it a little more feminine. Honestly Valentines Day was pretty boring. I hate when Holidays land on a Sunday (besides Easter of course). It just seems like a you can't party as hard. Hope you all had a great Valentines!


7 comments:

Mark and Emily said...

What a cute mom you are. Your kids are very lucky to have you...I envy the time you get to spend at home doing these fun and creative projects/recipes.

Anonymous said...

Love the lego box...what a great idea! Although simple, I don't think I'd ever think of that.

Jylaire said...

Your girls always look so dang cute! I love all the fun treats!!! Makes me hungry...

Grandma Shauna said...

I want to break my diet one day and try that "stuff".

Amanda said...

That link didn't work and I have got to know what that yumminess is in the bucket- looks so good. I wish our school would do valentines boxes, it was my favorite thing in Elementary School. So cute!

brittanimae said...

Those treats look really cute--I'm thinking of trying to revise a couple for Easter. A year is a long time to wait!

Evans Fam said...

Those treats look awesome...I can't believe how much yummy candy is coming out now with Easter too....so much for a sugar diet any time soon! You are such a cute mom, and your family is cute too!