Wednesday, February 10, 2010

PINEWOOD DERBY
Carson had his last ever Pinewood Derby over the weekend. I must admit I'm not too sad about that haha! Carson and his Dad have a great time working on projects together. Win or Lose I think that's what it's all about. He did come in 4th which isn't too bad and he honestly could care less. When it comes to sports however....losing is a whole different story. He celebrated the evening by trying his first plate of Sushi. He went all out too. He went straight for the yellow tail and he actually liked it. Maybe it's a sign that there's an Asian mission call coming in the future. Way to go Carson!



3 comments:

Quists said...

What a handsome little guy you have! How do you do your collages? I need to learn how to do those for blogs. Hmnnn.

Kristen said...

Wish I could say the same about Brennan and his Derby experiences. :) So amazed Carson ate sushi. Cara looked adorable. Wish Ry wasn't doing kindergarten at the same time as Regan. Would love to borrow that!

Kristen said...

Wish I could say the same about Brennan and his Derby experiences. :) So amazed Carson ate sushi. Cara looked adorable. Wish Ry wasn't doing kindergarten at the same time as Regan. Would love to borrow that!