My Mom sent me a beautiful story about a High Priest Group Leader in Haiti. I loved this picture that went along with it. It's amazing how many stories you can read that involve both the LDS church and the disasters in Haiti. Here's a link to some of them. www.ldsmag.com/haiti
14 years ago

5 comments:
My mother-in-law forwarded an email to us about some similar stories. It is amazing.
Thanks for your comment on my post. I totally agree. I was with my boys at Cody's work and Cody's manager was holding Cannon (she loves babies). She was saying how sweet he was and doing all this baby talk. She got to talking about how she can't believe how some people treat their children, yelling at them, slapping them, etc.. and how they are so precious and innocent, true gifts from God. Ever since my mom passed, I have really cherished my children and husband even more and realize how short life is. I had never heard the song Let Them Be Little but I googled it/listened to it. Thanks for sharing, I love it! I am just trying to soak up as much of my boys as I can because I know the time goes by fast.
I loved this story also. Some seriously inspiring people out there. Why am I so ordinary??? Also, Cara's costume is stinkin cute. Did you have to get that or were they provided? She is like Carter when it comes to stage fright-there is none. Tell Carson next time you go for sushi to get a spider roll. It is deep fried sushi. Who doesn't like fried anything? We are in love with every kind of sushi. I think Abigail would like it too.
Loved reading this story. Thank you so much for sharing. The picture speaks volumes as well. Wish I could help the people of Haiti in so many ways :)
Can I say -- I think the Stake President of Haiti looks sooo cute! He looks like the kind of guy who's extremely kind and good-natured. I need to learn from him -- don't stress and don't fear!
Hey, just wanted to pass on a little info that I saw Sally Yates at the school the other day! Remember her? (I'm sure you do) They're back in Lehi, renting in Tr. mtn by us, but I didn't know it! She looks exactly the same! Her kids look a lot like her too (i think they're all boys)
Post a Comment