Saturday, January 9, 2010

She takes after her Grandma's!!!
Cara definitely has the OCD/cleaning bug in her genes. Her new thing lately is rearranging the pantry. It's a surprise everyday for me when it comes to making dinner and I can't find my ingredients. I'm always happy to have her around when it comes to straightening up the house. She finds excitement in it, where as the other two....well that's a whole other story!!!

8 comments:

Evans Fam said...

I think I have the gene...in overload sometimes.... I love a clean house!

Jylaire said...

I'll be more worried when she's insistant on having vacuum lines in the carpet like Mary Ann! That is so cute!

Grandma Shauna said...

Send her my way. I was just thinking how I needed to re-clean my kitchen cupboards

Stephers said...

Wish I had someone other than myself that has the bug!!! I am so worried having only boys so far that I will ALWAYS be the ONLY ONE :) She is super cute.

alpinekleins said...

I have just the pantry waiting for her at my house:) Let me know when you're in town ;) Hee hee!

Kristin

The Crazy Clawson's said...

my dad would be so proud..but shhh don't tell him i said that...but he is completely ocd....but what a great little helper..

angie said...

That would be nice to have a little organizer around!!! :) WHat a cutie she is!!!

Kristen said...

Can you send her to my house too? Seriously need her in my closets and pantry.