I woke up to this....how funny, Ryleigh is totally asleep right on top of Cara and it doesn't seem to be bothering either one of them. My kids are all very sound sleepers....you can tell by how wide open their mouths are haha! I loved sharing a room with my sisters. Those were some of our fondest memories. Gotta love having sisters!
14 years ago

3 comments:
They are so stinkin cute. I loved sharing a room for a while with some of my sisters as well!!! That seriously makes me laugh that neither one of them were bothered by this... silly girls.
That is such a cute picture!
Nicole - you have no idea how happy this picture made me! My girls are sharing a room and it had been kind of a rough week transitioning them in together - seemed like we would always have one or the other crying for a couple of hours! But, this picture made me feel happy about them sharing a room!!! So, thank you! :) Kelsey
Post a Comment