Monday, August 24, 2009

We've got UTAH written all over us!
One of neighbors came in my house today and was looking at this picture (this old picture) and was shocked at how much we look alike, me and my siblings.....she goes "Is that like a Mormon thing or something, to look so much alike, and do yall all have blonde hair and blue eyes, cuz all yall Mormons do"? I thought it was pretty funny and maybe a little true.
(this pic was blurry to begin with, and scanning it made it worse.)

6 comments:

Cheri said...

I just LOVE that picture! You all look great!

Stephers said...

I have always thought that you all look alike. Super cute pic. I don't think I have ever seen that one.

Michelle said...

What a great picture! You guys do look a lot alike!

Amanda said...

Are you sure this is not a picture of some famous super models? Your family is gorgeous! I love that your neighbor now thinks all Mormons are blond..LOL. Isn't it funny what people can come up with.

Anonymous said...

I love this picture! What a great family you all are!

natalie said...

When those pants fit, I'll be a happy girl!