My blogging buddy Jill had this on her blog and I had to steal it and share. This is so much fun. I would have loved to have been a guest at this wedding ceremony.
I love your new header picture. Once again, I haven't checked blogs in forever. It looks like you've had a lot of fun things going on... Happy 12 years to you and Dave! And how fun to have your children start new years in school... and Cara's first this year! Your children always look so cute and well-put together. :)
I am a mother of four beautiful children. Carson(14), CaraAnn(10), Ryleigh (8) and Evan (3). I live in Memphis TN., and am currently sweating from the humidity. My husband Dave is flying the Airbus for FEDEX. I am a stay at home mom by day and a reality T.V. junky by night.
10 comments:
That is so cool. My little Drew was dancing the entire time I was watching.
kind of makes you wish you could married again eh?
That's awesome!!
How fun!! You would have to have a wedding party of good sports.
That put a smile on my face! :)
I love your new header picture. Once again, I haven't checked blogs in forever. It looks like you've had a lot of fun things going on... Happy 12 years to you and Dave! And how fun to have your children start new years in school... and Cara's first this year! Your children always look so cute and well-put together. :)
I saw this a few weeks ago...very fun!
This is like my favorite song!!!!
LOL so funny we were dying
Ha ha ha ... ok the slow motion! That was hilarious... Kinda gave me the idiot shivers but, it was so much fun!
Post a Comment