Saturday, July 18, 2009

Billings, Montana~Part 3
Ryleigh celebrated her 4th Birthday in Montana. We really didn't do anything that exciting but she was with her cousins and that's all that mattered.
About a week into our trip it was time to say goodbye to my Mom and Dad and Grandma Elene (little Grandma). My parents were a big help to all of us and are always so gracious when it comes to buying things. The picture above is horrible of me but I don't have many pics with just my Mom and I so I thought I'd post it anyway.
Fun in the Sun~Pretty much that was the theme of our trip. The kids were constantly outside in the water, jumping on the tramp, playing with Gracie the dog, and eating....always eating. Yes, there were times when the kids needed breaks from each other but for the most part they all got along great.
Thanks everyone in Montana for making our trip so much fun. Thanks for all of the free sno-cones, food, transportation,....We hope to see you all sooner than later.

1 comment:

Stephers said...

What a FUN TIME. You guys are the cutest family. So great to be able to see all the cousins and just hang out.