Monday, June 22, 2009

Wedding weekend in Houston
We had a wonderful time in Houston, yes it was definitely hot but worth every bead of sweat. We had 3 full days of fun. We took the wave runners out on Lake Conroe, swam at the condo pool, ate lots of yummy food, and enjoyed the beautiful wedding ceremony of Jenny and Ryan. My kids had a blast with their cousins and Dave and I always enjoy being around his family. We're excited to have Jenny in our family and wish the both of them a huge congratulations!
(The slideshow below is of our weekend. I have it set super fast because I took tons of pics!)

9 comments:

Jylaire said...

He finally did it! Tell him congrats from me! What a fun mini-vacation!

Amy said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. I need you guys to stay home for a little bit. I am tired of hearing "Are they home yet" from my kids. ;)

Stephers said...

Love the family pic of you guys. Weddings are so great and it looks like you guys had a blast :)

Anonymous said...

Fun! I LOVE vacations! I am really excited for the 4th with you guys...in just a few weeks. Yea!
Ps. you look really skinny!:)

Anonymous said...

Busy, busy...looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Your girls are so beautiful.
Thanks for the comments about the digi scrapbooking. I just use Adobe Photoshop. I had to have Dani and Brittany give me a little lesson and now I just love it. What do you use. I love how you do your pictures...but, I think I already told you that.

Cassie's Photography said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I was wondering why you weren't updating your blog. I'm always going to your blog cause your the one that updates it like everyday :)

Kathy Rees said...

Great pictures--great family! Thanks for sharing.

natalie said...

I'm with Angela about the getting together and the skinny thing. Would you stop making me look like the fatty twin. See you in two days!

Michelle said...

Loved all the pictures - How exciting for Ryan...looks like it was a great day! What a cute family :)