These by far are the some of the cutest dresses I have ever seen. I thought my girls looked absolutely gorgeous on Easter Sunday. Thanks Mom, they're beautiful!
We were lucky enough to have my parents and my brother Reiley in town for the Easter weekend. We kept busy doing what we do best, eating! HAHA~ We also took a little tour of Memphis, headed down south to MS to visit with friends, dyed Easter eggs, decorated cookies, and of course snuck some FOX news in for my Dad. We also celebrated mine and my Mom's birthdays. All in all it was a good weekend. Thanks for the visit Mom, Dad, and Reiley!

8 comments:
beautiful dresses! don't you just love dressing your girls up?
What a beautiful family you have. Your girls are just darling and those dresses are amazing. You guys are the cutest family :) So glad you had a good birthday and wonderful Easter weekend!
Those are gorgeous dresses! How did I miss them on Sunday? So cute! Where did she get them?
Wow-Mom did great! Love Abigail's dress but I have to admit those are gorgeous. Your post look good. Do you hate how long it takws to do them this way? Good job regardless.
I LOVE black and white dresses. They are THE cutest girls..
ps- happy late Birthday!
Wow, those are cute dresses!
Your girls are so cute and I LOVE the dresses!!
Those have got to be just about the cutest dresses I've ever seen! What beautiful girls you have. Glad you got to see your family! :)
Post a Comment