Just catching up on all your adventures. Love the dresses! Wish my girls would still let me dress them up - ha! The Easter egg hunt looks so fun. This was the first year I didn't make family hunt for eggs - they were soooo grateful! And NYC looks like a blast. One of the funnest places to visit ever!
I am a mother of four beautiful children. Carson(14), CaraAnn(10), Ryleigh (8) and Evan (3). I live in Memphis TN., and am currently sweating from the humidity. My husband Dave is flying the Airbus for FEDEX. I am a stay at home mom by day and a reality T.V. junky by night.
1 comment:
Just catching up on all your adventures. Love the dresses! Wish my girls would still let me dress them up - ha! The Easter egg hunt looks so fun. This was the first year I didn't make family hunt for eggs - they were soooo grateful! And NYC looks like a blast. One of the funnest places to visit ever!
Kristin
Post a Comment