Sunday, April 26, 2009

Our sweet Cara decided she wanted a haircut, which was fine but she and I had to compromise. I wanted her to get a trim and she wanted it cut up to her ears, so this is what we decided on (5 inches off). After she had it cut we came home and she was upset with me that I didn't let her go shorter....but HELLO, have you seen my bow collection??? I need my moneys worth! Pretty soon she won't want bows in her hair and then maybe I'll consider letting her go shorter. Cara is such a joy! She's had an exciting couple of weeks. She learned how to ride her bike without training wheels, she is playing t-ball, she lost her first tooth (with the dentists help), and she planted her first little flower garden. I love this girl. She is definitely one of my little sunshine's!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful girl!

Mark and Emily said...

I love the haircut...it looks very cute on Cara!

angie said...

She really is so so beautiful!! I love her shirt!

Grandma Shauna said...

Her haircut is the perfect length. Looks really healthy! Miss seeing Ryleigh along side of Cara.

brittanimae said...

I love the haircut! Going short is fun--I like letting my girls grow it out over the winter, then give it a good chop when the weather warms up. I love that you compromised!

Heidi said...

she is so cute! let's make sure she and Caleb get together when they're 16 ( i mean 18 or older)! those 2 blondies would make a cute couple!

Mindy said...

I can't believe how grown up your kids are getting! They just keep getting cuter too. Matt still gives Cara the credit for deciding that having daughters, not just sons would be ok with him. Looks like you guys are doing well...I love the Easter dresses!

Ranae said...

The hair is adorable, and the girl wearing it is even better!! She has an expression identical to one I have in a photo of Jocelyn. They look related!

Kristen said...

She is beautiful no matter what the length of hair. Totally get the trauma though. It was very traumatic when my girls cut their hair short. If it wasn't for a good cause, I don't think I could have done it. Cara looks so cute though.

natalie said...

Abigail has that same dress! Too bad she has to wear hers with a sweater:( Cara's hair looks really good. I think the length is really perfect, she can wear it down cute but it's still long enough for a ponytail. The service day looks fun. Something about service just totally lifts the spirit!

kelsey said...

She is so cute!! Us peck girls make cute kids.

The Crazy Clawson's said...

i can't even handle how cute she is...i for sure need a little girl....so sweet