Heading to "The BIG Apple"!
I'm packing up, cleaning the house, grocery shopping, doing last minute errands, and finishing laundry all in preparation for my trip to "The Big Apple". I'm so excited. I'm heading out of town with my good friend Amy from Memphis and we're meeting up with my sisters and my cousin Kelsey (all of us kidless, yippee). This is a big vacation for me because I get two of my favorite things~time with my sisters and time in my favorite city NYC! We will be there for 5 days and have tons planned. All of the obvious tourist attractions plus I get to see my childhood friend Elaina Gingold. So I'm signing out to check off some more items on my never ending "to do" list. To be continued...........

10 comments:
WOW! A kidless vacation -- mind if I hide in your suitcase? Have a great time!
Can't wait to hear about your trip. Have a great time!
HAVE FUN!!!
Can't wait to see you in a few days!
SO MUCH FUN!!! Wow! Oh, how I love New York. Enjoy!
Super exciting. I have only been there once, and totally loved it. You are going to have SO MUCH FUN! I want to see lots of pictures when you get back!
Have fun!!! Moms deserve a break every now and then. You'll love your kids even more when you get back!
Have a BLAST! I wish I could make it but since I can’t... than I recommend you guys...
Eat your heart outs
Stay up late laughing and talking
Play and dance around
Shop until you DROP!!
You'll be in NYC for heavens sakes have the time of your life!!
Woo-hoo!!
So jealous! Have fun!!
I'm so jealous. I think New York sounds like a great place to visit. Have fun!
Post a Comment