Me and ACE became friends this past week when I slipped on the ice and sprained my wrist. Yep, me the one who was wishing for a White Christmas! It was quite the fall and of course the first thing I did was look up to see who may have witnessed my horrifying fall. Luckily I don't think anyone did. Due to IB Profen 800 and The American Fork Urgent Care it's feeling much better.
14 years ago

4 comments:
I swear I had a fall like that at USU. And also on campus there I rememeber watching an asian student ride there bike in essentially a white-out and he slipped and flew into a bush and jumped up real fast to see if anyone was looking. I felt bad for hear but muffled my laugh too.
I hope it doesn't hurt too too much.
Nice moves Nicole. Isn't that embarrassing. I always hoped the same every time I slipped on ice in Rexburg. HOpe it doesn't bug ya too much. Merry White Christmas!
You have always been extremely graceful. Sorry to hear about the nasty turn of events. IT is probably coming with old age! hee hee. Merry Christmas!
that sucks!! sorry! glad you finally made it to SLC though...what a horror traveling story. I am dreading the possible bad weather when I fly out to SD on Jan. 7th...
and the roads for Sam, who is driving...arrgghh!
Post a Comment