Christmas Festivities and
packing too!
As of last night I decided I really needed to put my calling, school, and shopping aside and start working on my 2 page "to do" list. All of the sudden I realized I have 2 days to pack, get laundry done, clean the house, get packages wrapped, ship my stuff out~ FEDEX of course, celebrate Dave's birthday, visit teach, and the list goes on.....Good thing I'm Superwoman! Really though as women I think we have all been given a special talent, it's called multi-tasking.
Thank goodness for that!

6 comments:
Glad you still have time to hang with us. We'd miss ya too much if you couldn't. Good thing you're going on vacation and can hopefully have some relaxation!
So I'm assuming you guys are coming this way...it would be fun if the Rees' could get together for a family party - it's been way too long!
You really do sound like you need a nice relaxing, restful Christmas...going out of town for the holidays? -good luck with that! (ha! ha!)
Ah, yes, multi-tasking....a woman's special blessing :)
You are superwoman - you do all that and still manage to find time to blog!! You're my idol. Have fun on your trip - and yes, there is snow!
Good luck...I'm sure you will pull it all off with no problem!
You are superwoman! I am majorly impressed. It's so funny that women can multi-task but men can't!
Post a Comment