
What is a mother to do??? I'm without a cell phone until Saturday. Dave's phone broke and he needed one for his trip before he left. So of course I had to hand my phone over for the week. I can't believe how lost I feel without it. I guess it's just knowing that there's that option is a good feeling. One things for sure, our minutes will stay low and I won't be calling my Mom and sisters as much. Lucky for them!

9 comments:
I shouldn't admit this publicly but there are many-a-days when I wish I didn't have a cell phone. I know after just minutes I would change my mind. But my phone seems to drive me nuts some days.
That was me Natalie commenting. I didn't realize Alyson was logged on:)
You are right- it is nice to have the option, it's a safe feeling. Remember when cell phones didn't exist? How did mom's live? Crazy.
I hear you! Mike and I have just one cell phone between the two of us. Since he is traveling so much, I find myself without one more than I want. Good luck! You can make it, I promise :)
we don't even have a house phone we only use our cells...i wouldn't even know what to do
I didn't have my phone yesterday and it was weird. I can't imagine not having it for a week. I watched "Dancing With the Stars" last night because you love it so much. I had to see why you loved it so much. I decided it is fun/cute but no "so you think you can dance."
I hear you with the no phone thing. I dropped mine in the ocean last year, I could see it but I couldn't reach it. It was so frustrating, and it made me kind of nervous. When I would be driving home from work I would think of what I would do if the car died, Miami is not the sort of place you want to be stranded in. How did our parents do it? I'm glad you'll get it back when Dave gets home.
When Mindy, Matt & I were driving to Michigan it was so nice to be able to call and tell the other car we were stopping or we'd catch up at the next town or what ever. It would have been horrible 30 years ago. We would have had to have set stops or stayed with the slow truck. If there was a problem, you'd have to find a pay phone to get help. It is so much better now. We certainly are tied to them now.
Post a Comment