skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I love this man!
I just wanted to take a sec and brag on my hubby for a sec. Those of you who know Dave well, know that he is a super good father. His family comes first no matter what. He has a pretty cush job, but when he's away it kills him. Dave supports all of us in whatever we do. He supports me as a wife, a YW president, an emotional-hormonal pregnant Mom....and unlike most guys only complains if I take his kids from him for too long. He lets me take 5 hour naps, take off for the weekend with friends, supports my spending habit, and enjoys eating out just as much as I do. He loves me soooo much that he took all of next week off of work, bought me a plane ticket, and is watching all three kids while I head up to Montana to play with my sisters and Mom. Now isn't he the best. I just love my big ole' Dave!
7 comments:
Yup, You got a "Keeper".
Have fun in Montanna! You'll cherish those moments and come back refreshed! Our song is "Have I told you lately that I love you?" Listen to the words and you'll know why. We try our best daily to remind each other how much they mean to us.
That is awesome of him. Let him know that he can send the kids up anytime he needs. I know that you will have a ton of fun!
That is soooo sweet. You deserve it! Have Fun :)
Yes, I agree 100%. Totally fun to be around and other than his funny little stresses he is soooo laid back.
That is so sweet. You've got a good one.
So sweet. I hope you have a great time with your sisters and Mom...tell them all hello. When are you coming to SLC again?
-Camille
Post a Comment