Everyone says I look more like Natalie now, what do you think? Dave loves my hair long, but I think he actually likes this "do" also. My favorite part of shorter hair is obvious....less hair to dry and straighten. Big time bonus!!!!
14 years ago
Everyone says I look more like Natalie now, what do you think? Dave loves my hair long, but I think he actually likes this "do" also. My favorite part of shorter hair is obvious....less hair to dry and straighten. Big time bonus!!!!
21 comments:
WOW!!!! BEAUTIFUL! I love it! See you in the morning!
I absolutely love it! I love the distinct A-line. I want to go change mine up a bit so it looks like this. Good for you for changing. It's always hard to hack off as ton of hair. Looks so good!!!
Your haircut is darling! So sad we missed you at Bear Lake this summer--it's been way too long!
you look hot, matt
Love the hair! It's so cute
Wow! That's a BIG change for you!! I love it so much. Looks fabulous!
I LOVE IT! I agree, you do look more like Natalie ;)
What a great idea! I love the new haircut, only some girls can pull off the A-line and you are definitely one of them. I'm so jealous...
I think it is super cute!
I love your haircut! it is so cute. You look beautiful with long or short hair.
-Wendy
So Matt, if Nicole looks more like Natalie you better think it looks hot! LOL!!!!
SOO HOT!! I really like it!! You do look more like Natalie.
You are gorgeous! I love your haircut. It is so cute.
Looks awesome! You guys have such great hair. I do think it makes you look more like Nat. I looks like you had a blast in Salt Lake - I am so excited to be heading there in a few days... don't you just love home?
I love the hair....it makes you look younger! Besides that, it's probably a lot cooler than long hair in the Memphis sun! Ryan enjoyed catching up with Dave over the phone. It had been so long since they last talked. I wish we could have seen you while you were here, but I understand how busy things get when you're trying to fit it all in. Maybe next time :)
I love your new hair do! I makes me want to cute my hair. You do look more like Natalie now. I think Julia is really going to have a hard time with you and Natalie now.
Love your hair! I acutally think you look alot like Alison. I knew her when she had short hair.---Super cute!!
It's gorgeous, Nicole. I have been toying with the idea of cutting, too. Way to inspire :)
Your hair looks so cute. I always think it feels so good to get it cut shorter.
adorable. so cute. I LOVE it.
I love the new 'do. It looks fabulous on you, you are lucky you can wear your hair so many ways. It was great to see you and I would love to get together again when you are in town. Who knows, maybe I'll get the guts to go short too.
Post a Comment