Monday, August 11, 2008

Olympic Moments

GO TEAM USA!
A perfect Olympic Moment. Dave and I were nearly on our feet waiting for the outcome of this race. What a fun and exciting relay to watch. Gotta love the Olympics for moments like this!

2 comments:

natalie said...

Matt and I were totally freaking out when the race was coming to an end. Matt, pretty much couldn't watch because he was so antsy. We were so excited. I wish they would've shown the President's reaction. Love the Olympics for moments like this. HaHa France-suckas!!

Ranae said...

I think I strained a vocal cord watching this race because I have had a sore throat ever since! I think it has been mentioned before that I get way too excited watching sporting events, but really, that was incredible. I agree with Natalie about the French. I would have felt sorry for them if they hadn't talked so much smack. Kind of serves them right!