skip to main |
skip to sidebar
First Day of School...belated
Once again, I am so behind in blogging. Carson started school last Monday ( the 11th) and I've neglected to post his 'first day of school' picture. He's a big third grader now. Wow, our baby is definitely growing up. Carson's a good kid, and hopefully shows that this year to his new teacher Mrs. Page. Next year we'll have two in school. Yay, for Mommy....can't wait!
7 comments:
Hi Nicole-
He is darling. Probably not supposed to call a boy that. Man, it was a happy day when that bus pulled up for me :). I still love the picture you posted for you and Dave's anniversary. I'm in the process of trying to find a photographer and THAT picture is my point of reference to what I want.
Anyhow- I check in, just don't always comment. Always nice to see what you are up to.
xoxo
I cant believe we have kids this age. How old are we? I love your anniversary picture too. Our 10 year is next week and I cant wait to post stuff about Nate to embarrass him! Talk with ya later.
Katie
PS I LOVE the hair!!!
Hi girlie! Kristin just turned her blog to "private" and asked me for your email address. I KNOW I hit "save as contact" when you emailed me last, and now I can't find it- dang it. Do you mind sending it to me again so I can give it to Kristin? Thanks!
That looks fun to have Tennis Balls on the bottom of the chairs.
What a cutie. You just gotta love that face!
Once they start school it is all over. The time just flies and then you wonder how they got so old that they are graduating. He's so grown up already. I loved watching him play catch on the 24th. He's amazing.
That is one good-looking kid!
Post a Comment