skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sweet and Sassy

Yesterday I took my girls on a Mommy/Daughter date to Sweet and Sassy. It was the cutest thing. It's a young girl's version of a full service salon. They offer updo's, manicures, pedicures, facials, etc. Cara and Ryleigh absolutely loved it. They chose the Cinderella updo, rainbow glitter as their body glitter and cupcake and watermelon as their hair scents. We had so much fun. If you're in need of a girl's day out I suggest this place. For all of my Utah gals, they have one in Salt Lake. I'm not sure where, but get on line and check it out. Make sure to take your camera. I WISH I would have had mine.
11 comments:
How sweet. That is such a good idea and I am sure they loved it. What a fun thing to do together! You are so creative and the best mama there is.
Sounds like a ton of fun. I think any little girl would have thought they had died and gone to heaven in a place like that. I probably won't be going into a store like that for awhile but I will keep it in mind for the future.
That's the cutest idea for a mommy-daughter date ever! What more could a girl want? Cara and Ryleigh are such beautiful girls! I laugh at how much they look like you. I was also laughing at how Ryleigh's hair is so curley! My twin sisters had hair like that when they were young. I love it! If you don't mind, would you give me a call sometime so I can ask you a few questions about the technical side of blogging? You seem to have it down! (435) 881-2022. Hopefully I won't start getting thousands of unsolicited calls! LOL. Thanks and have a great weekend....we're heading to Rockport Reservoir with the motor home. Talk to you soon
That is such a cute thing. I am definitely going to take Addisyn there. It was fun going to the movies this week. Next time will have to all plan to sit together.
I know exactly where the one in Salt Lake is (12300 South), I just didn't know what it was. Thanks for the information.
Dani
What a cute idea! Someday I'll have granddaughters to take to it. It would be a fun BD party place. I'm glad you have so much fun with your girls.
I would have loved that place as a kid (or even now!) I love Mommy/daughter dates!
Hey- just poppin in on you.... your girls have great hair- but you and your sisters always have had that blessing. My little girl has the least amount of hair- her brothers by far exceed her.
Hope all is well with you? We are going down to Fort Meyers in Florida the end of the month. Ryan booked a beachfront condo- not my plan with a newborn. Anyhow- we might be making a lunch stop in your area... I'd love to catch up! I'll call you!
Hey Nicole! I was totally blogstalking and I came across your blog!! It's Alpine Lisa. Glad to see you doing great and loving TN!! I might be coming back for my 10 year reunion this fall. I can't believe it's already been 10 years! Take Care!!!
How fun. Their hair looks so cute!
I'm sure the girls loved it! What a nice mom you are to take them!
Post a Comment