Monday, June 23, 2008

2 Great Movies




The two most recent movies that I've seen I've loved. One in theatres and one a rental. Both worth seeing if you're looking for suggestions. I love summer time for this reason. I catch up on all of the movies that I missed out on seeing during the school year. Next on my list-"What Happens in Vegas"...Love Ashton Kutcher!

2 comments:

Jylaire said...

Great suggestions. We just saw our first theater movie in 2 years, and we saw "What happens in Vegas." I LOVED it! Pretty predictable, but so cute. Plus, Matt thought it was hilarious, so it was a win-win for us!

Anonymous said...

I loved Maid of Honor. We just saw Iron Man. If you like Sci-fi it is pretty good. WE are going to Get Smart next. Reviews were pretty bad, but I've heard it is good from Several people. Our you coming to SL sometime this summer??

Love ya, Tracy