Dave and Carson's team made it to the World Series in Carson's age division. I was so proud of Carson and Dave. Dave took his team and made them superstars. Poor Dave was called out on an 8 day trip and didn't get to see his kids play any of their playoff games. It was so hard for him. He loves being the coach and puts a lot of time and thought into it. We didn't end up winning, but we gave them a good final game. They were a competitive team anyway. What are they doing putting competitive kids with Rec. ball kids? HELLO! So if we're talking fairness, I think we were the champions. All in all, it was a great season. We met some good friends, Dave had great asst. coaches, Carson was named MVP at the last game, and most importantly-EVERYONE HAD FUN!
*GO GIANTS*
(check out my slide show of Carson's "Giant's Baseball" season)

7 comments:
Congratulations, Carson!
BC used to coach a baseball team along with Tool (Clay Hall) while they were at Utah State, and he still talks about it. They took their team to the championships three times and won twice, and he was so proud. One of the boys from his team went on to play running back for USU football, and Ryan had fun watching him succeed.
Give us a call when you're here in July and we'll hook up for dinner or something. BC would love to catch up with Dave!
Hey, I am needing to make my blog private so please send me an e-mail to Stephanie.Postma@gmail.com and I will send you an invite! Thanks.
I can't wait for my kids to be old enough to play baseball. That is neat that Carson got MVP. Way to go!
Hi Dave and Nicole! I just found your blog on Karen and Ryan's and I had to click and see how you guys are doing. You both look exactly the SAME, and your kids are gorgeous. What a beautiful family you both have. So weird to think of us some 10 years ago...where we've come from and what we've become. I just love it. So I'll have to show Matt your blog tomorrow as he's sitting here in bed snoring logs right now! Go figure. He'll want to see how Dave's doing. He won't believe you guys have 3 kids! Take care. Lisa Heitz
I love when kids get involved with sports it is so- healthy. I can't imagine how much energy your little ones must have, but they are so cute. Keep up the good work! :)
wow! you must have a great camera, those are some good action shots! Carson is so cute!
Carson was born to play baseball--well sports in general. It's so great that with Dave's schedule he could be coach. That will be one of Carson's best memories. Love ya, Tracy
Post a Comment