Thursday, June 19, 2008

GO AGGIES














Blast from the Past!


Kaleo Panoke, Ryan Reeves, Dave, and Casey Scott-Dave with his Sigma Chi buddies in front of the Sigma Chi house. Thanks B.C. for letting me copy this picture years ago. I enlarged it and it hangs in Dave's office currently.



This is what blogging is all about....I've had so much fun blogging lately for reasons like this. I found one of our really good friends Ryan "Big Country" Reeves blog and was so excited. It's so much fun hearing from people you haven't heard from in years. So of course once I found their blog I linked into other UTAH STATE alums blogs. It's been a lot of fun catching up with old Sigma Chi and Alpha Chi Omega friends and seeing how much our lives have all changed. I wasn't at Utah State for long but the memories I made there were some of my favorite. How could they not be. It was where I met my tall, dark, and handsome husband. Wow, Fun times!

GO AGGIES!

2 comments:

Karen and Maui said...

Nicole,

That's so awsome....the Sig house looks so good from 1950! It's also funny because I have that same exact picture in my living room! I love it. At this moment, we're camping with Kaleo Panoke and his family in Heber (they have wi-fi here and he wanted to see your blog). I love that you cherish Sigma Chi, because I love the brotherhood that our husbands have, which will last a lifetime! By the way, what you said about BC was so nice in your last post. He is a great man.

The Meurers said...

Okay - that's so funny! Kaleo and his fam were in my family ward growing up.