My Dear Friend Cheri

I meant to post this last month (yesterday) but didn't get to it. With April being National Friends Month I decided I wanted to pay tribute to my dear friend Cheri Sharp. Cheri was just recently diagnosed with Breast Cancer and is also due with her 4th child this month. Cheri is one of the strongest, caring, most Christlike people I know. Being pregnant is one thing, but having chemo treatments on top of that and knowing it could possibly be harming your baby is another. Since her diagnosis I have not heard her complain or feel sorry for herself once. If we could all be more like you Cheri. I had the opportunity of working under Cheri for two years in the Young Women's organization. She taught me everything I know when it comes to leadership and loving the girls and I thank her for that. Cheri you are amazing! Because of your love for your family, the gospel, and life, I truly believe you will fight this. Our prayers and thoughts continue to be with you.
WE LOVE YOU!
4 comments:
Amen. Cheri is most amazing. Very cute photo of you two.
Talk about putting things in perspective. I have a lump in my throat because I am sad that anyone who have to deal with this burden, but I am so happy that she is continously touching lives. I don't know her but I will remember her when I am having my "feel sorry for Natalie moment." Thanks you always need little reminders like this.
I'm all in tears. Thanks so much Nicole. Everyone's prayers and support are strengthing me so much. I'm already planning the post cancer party for later on this year. You're my top invite!
We have the cancer walk coming up this weekend, I will defininitly think of Cheri during the walk. Good Luck Cheri, sounds like this is a battle you are going to win.
Post a Comment