
Time to stock up on the Mountain Dew, Natalie's coming to see me. YIPPEE! We had a Biggest Loser contest going in our Peck Family and the prize was two plane tickets from our Uncle Shane. Natalie did it. She won. Congrats to Natalie, Alyson, Jocelyn, and Kelsey for hanging in there!

7 comments:
How fun!! So Natalie won the tickets and she chose to come see you with them?? Cool!!
That is so fun! I wish I could be there! We could party like it was 1995!
I'm glad Natalie won. Jocelyn was putting up a good fight until she realized that Dad would proabably just give her the miles if she asked for them. It sounds like more then just Natalie is going to come visit. That will be fun!
That's awesome Natalie won, good for her!! :) You guys will have a BLAST!!
Hi Nicole this is Ashley Hollis. I have you for the Blog Swap but I can't find your email address anywhere on your blog. If you could email me with your address. I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
ashleya_2001{at}yahoo{dot}com
that sounds like fun! say hi to natalie for me!
how fun to have natalie come and visit! sister visits are the best...i miss mine already!
Post a Comment