Well today is the big day. My 30th birthday. I'm crazy busy and have tons to do (post to come) but I knew I needed to take a time out and wish Natalie a Happy Birthday also. Those of you who have known or know us~ know that we've been pretty inseparable most of our lives. This move has been really hard for me in the fact that I don't have my sisters around. It is a challenge at times but I know they're just a phone call away. Natalie you've been my rock! I'm so grateful to have you as a sister and a friend. Happy 30th. I love you tons!
(Nicole long hair, Natalie shorter hair)
This is pre-babies, stretch marks, and marriage. Natalie tends to be hard on herself so I decided to post pictures when we were thinner and younger. Natalie can you believe we're 30??? Crazy! It seems like just yesterday that we were in Las Vegas on Spring break taking that picture of us popping out behind the tree. OHHHH....fun times! All I can wish for is 30 more years of health and happiness, for the both of us of course!




16 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! My 30th is just next week. I can't believe we are out of our 20's!!! Hope you had a wonderful day.
Happy Birthday!! Wow, 30! Don't worry- I am right behind ya.. I love those old pictures of you guys- Those are totally the time frame that I met you guys. You looked hot then and now :) I hope you have a great b-day!
Happy Birthday! I love the pictures.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! And have a great time in Disney World!
Happy Birthday from us Markhams!
These pictures are great memories. Wish you were still this age -- I really enjoyed you three girls when you were teenagers and living at home.
Happy Birthday!
Love, Mom
Are you trying to kill me here? That is one of the nicest things ever done for me. I wouldn't have had the last thirty any other way. We couldn't have made this journey alone because who else would understand my addictions, my independancy, my swearing, my energy level, my moods and all of my other quirks. I am excited for the 30's because I here they are some of the best times. I love you more than life-Love me
Happy Birthday! That was nice what you wrote about Natalie. I'm sure she would say the same about you. You both are great people with huge hearts.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE!
You're awesome and I love you! Have a great week at Disney!
Happy Birthday! Have the funnest time at Disney World!
Happy Birthday! Sorry I didn't get this to you yesterday as I should have, I certainly didn't forget it was your birthday - kind of hard to forget when it's my own birthday too! It was such a funny coincidence when we discovered we shared the same day, back in the 'ol 7th grade! I hope you have such a great time in Disney World! I love the pictures, boy do they take ya back in time! I wish ya a happy birthday and many more!
Hope you had a great Birthday! I loved your pictures and your mom and dad are so cute! I can't believe how much your brothers look like your dad. Hope you have a great at Disney Land!
Have a great birthday weekend!! I loved all the pictures. What a great family you have!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I can't believe we are really growing up, I still feel 18. :) You two are so awesome and I am glad I know ya!! Happy 30th
Happy Birthday to both of you! What a great post!
I'm a tad late, but HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY! That's the best one yet, right? Your post got me psyched for it... I don't know about this getting older business. But you do it very well - you and Natalie honestly look the same as you did at 18, but with different style and different hair! Hope you're having a blast at the funnest place on earth (at times)!
Post a Comment