Saturday, March 29, 2008

2008 YW General Conference

The General YW's conference was perfect. Each speaker did a wonderful job. These were some of my favorite quotes-

Sister Tanner: "They were also armed with with blessings that came from obedience to God's commandments."

Sister Dalton:" Your foundation of faith must be fully centered on Jesus Christ."

Sister Cook: "Decide now what you will and will not do and act on that plan."

Henry B. Eyring: "It is by faith that you can lay hold upon every good thing."

4 comments:

Heather said...

I just heard a little bit of this on the radio when I was coming home from errands. It make me all teary-eyed. I'm going to get on byutv.org and watch it now. These are great quotes.

{Brittany} said...

Thanks for sharing some quotes. It got me excited for conference next weekend. How is your YW calling going? I hope that you are settled in and feeling under control!

G-Dawg and the Fam said...

I totally missed this! It sounds like it was great and good for the girls to hear...
And your kids are beautiful by the way! Can you believe those girls will be in Young Womens one day?! I don't know about you, but I'm hoping I'll still be in Young Womens or will be called back by the time my girls are in so I can keep a good eye on them...

Heidi said...

we got to attend at the conference center (nicole and I). It was awesome! I loved all the speakers, but Sis. Dalton was my favorite because she told the story of the marathon she ran!