NBA ALLSTAR SLAM DUNK CONTEST WINNER DWIGHT HOWARD
Holy cow, did any of you see this guy on TV last night? He's amazing. I'm glad Dave talked me into watching the slam dunk contest. It was very entertaining and if I wouldn't have sat down to watch I wouldn't have seen Dwight Howard literally fly through the air like Superman. I think he's right up there with MJ now. As Soldier Boy would say............yooooooooouuuuuuuu, SUPERMAN!

2 comments:
Andy talked me into it too and that Dwight Howard sure did make it worth it! I loved his little superman cape.
Did you see the guy who blew out the candle on the cupcake? That one was pretty funny I thought.
Yes, I watched this with Tim. It was really fun to watch! Did you also watch the skills challenge, 3-point shoot out and the All-Star Game? I did! Actually, I really enjoyed all of it. Very entertaining!
Post a Comment