Friday, February 15, 2008

GOLDILOCKS.....not today!

This picture is so funny to me, because this is SOOOO not Ryleigh. She's usually my quiet, calm, shy girl. I had just straightened her hair and she was so excited. People are constantly stopping and touching her curls and commenting on them, so I think this was a fun change for her. Her hair is so naturally curly though that it didn't last long-(as you can see from the pic ). About an hour later it was frizzy and sticking straight out. It was cute while it lasted and I couldn't believe how long her hair acutally was. It grew about 4 inches. It's funny what straight hair does. I think she aged on me a couple of years.

6 comments:

Lynnise said...

I am always jealous of cute, natural, bouncy curl as my hair couldn't be more straight, but her hair is cute straight! Amazing how much longer it is! She's cute either way, lucky girl to have the option - curly or straight!

lacey said...

Made me smile Nicole- cute picture.

The Crazy Clawson's said...

she is so pretty... i can't believe how long it is either....that is just crazy...ok when are you coming up here again...

G-Dawg and the Fam said...

She is darling! How old is she now? I swear she wasn't even one the last time I saw her! I'm jealous that she'll sit there and let you do her hair. Gracie has a hissy every time I try to even comb hers.

Alyson and Greg Markham said...

Holy Cow, I didn't even recognize her at first without her curls!

{Brittany} said...

She is so beautiful! Really, I can not get over how gorgeous she is. What a doll!