
Thank you so much to all of you who have shown concern for me and my family within the past 24 hours. We are fine and extremely lucky. It was kind of a stressful night with the thunderstorms and tornadoes. The sirens are pretty much in my backyard too so that can make things a little more hectic. Luckily the tornadoes that came through Memphis took a turn and ended up missing Collierville where we live. Collierville is kind of the same distance to Memphis as Sandy to Salt Lake for all of you who are familiar with Utah. There was a large amount of damage done in Memphis and hopefully those families that were affected will have help on the way soon. Once again thank you for all of your concerns. It means a lot! So I guess this will go down as Tornado Tuesday instead of Super Tuesday~ at least for us.

7 comments:
Unbelievable news. It's amazing how the storm split and spared Collierville. I'm just pouring over the news... I'm so grateful all of our friends are safe. Love you!
wow! that's scary! I think that's one thing I'd never want to experience!
Glad to hear that you are all OK! What a scary experience.
"Tornado Tuesday, I guess that is a cute way to look at it. So glad that you guys are all ok.
This is what the South got cursed with because they voted for Huckabee.
Really, That is quite a funnel cloud. I can't believe the damage that has been done and the deaths. So glad it passed by your home.
oxoxo Mom
Hey too cool Dave-I saw that you the biggest computer nerd of us all left a comment on Alyson's blog. Was it hard? It must have been since you had to get up from playing on your playstation to do it. Kidding Dave, it's about time because your comments will be the ones that send Matt and I into the gut wrenching laughs. Matt tried to teach me how to play HALO yesterday and I lasted about five minutes because it was making me nautious. All of the movement was giving me a headache. Hey, I tried.
That is so scary! I think that is one thing I would definitely not be up for experiencing, too scary. Glad you are safe!
Post a Comment