No, I haven't voted yet. I hope to make it there when Matt gets home from work. So, who did you vote for? Kidding, none of my business but really is it obvious? I know you were always a big Hillary fan and so looks like your girls doing good.LOL
You are definatly right about the whole not complaining thing. I am such a slacker and forgot to switch my registration to vote. I am registered in Logan and don't feel like driving up there to vote. I am pretty sure I could guess the winner here anyways. Good for you for voting though!
Nicole, I just saw on the news all the storms in your part of the country. I heard there were 2 tornado's that touched down in Memphis. I pray that your family and home are ok!
I am a mother of four beautiful children. Carson(14), CaraAnn(10), Ryleigh (8) and Evan (3). I live in Memphis TN., and am currently sweating from the humidity. My husband Dave is flying the Airbus for FEDEX. I am a stay at home mom by day and a reality T.V. junky by night.
3 comments:
No, I haven't voted yet. I hope to make it there when Matt gets home from work. So, who did you vote for? Kidding, none of my business but really is it obvious? I know you were always a big Hillary fan and so looks like your girls doing good.LOL
You are definatly right about the whole not complaining thing. I am such a slacker and forgot to switch my registration to vote. I am registered in Logan and don't feel like driving up there to vote. I am pretty sure I could guess the winner here anyways. Good for you for voting though!
Nicole, I just saw on the news all the storms in your part of the country. I heard there were 2 tornado's that touched down in Memphis. I pray that your family and home are ok!
Post a Comment