Today was a big day for Carson. He was so excited to be baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He was lucky enough to have his Grandma MaryAnn and Grandpa Jim out for the occasion. We were joined by friends in our Ward and our new bishop, Bishop Roy Stambaugh (picture above). One of the things that was pretty special about Carson's baptism, was the fact that he is the very first member ever~ baptized into the Collierville, Tennessee 2nd ward. That's pretty neat and hopefully something he'll remember forever. Dave and I are pretty proud of Carson and were so blessed to be given such a special son. Carson we love you bunches!
14 years ago

8 comments:
Congratulations Carson, I am proud of you. What an important decision you made to be baptized a member of the church and recieve the holy ghost. What a good example you are to you two sisters, good job.
Matt
Hi Carson,
You look so grown-up and handsome in your picture. Grandma is happy you chose to be baptized but sad that she couldn't be there. I'll just have to come and visit you this fall.
Love, Grandma Shauna
That is so exciting. It's so fun to watch your kids be excited about the gospel. They are so happy and full of faith. I wish they could hold on to that feeling throughout the rest of their lives! Congrats Carson!
Congratulations Carson!!! Wow, what a great day! Nicole you and your family look awesome! You are such a great mom, your family is so lucky to have you.
Hey Carson-
I wish I could've been there to see you get baptized. It's a special day! Make sure and write about the day in your journal so that you can always remember it!
We love you!
Alyson, Greg & Tanner
Congratulations, Carson! I can't believe you're old enough to be baptized!
Ya!! Congatulations Carson!! You better ask your dad for a peice of paper to keep track of all your sins now, otherwise you'll be 25 yrs old and realize you are way too far behind..
What a special fun day! Congratulations to Carson and parents for raising such a great guy! I'm with Aaron on the whole losing track, but at least you were perfect for a while! It's too bad we can't get baptized once at 8 and once at 88.
-Ginger
Post a Comment