Thursday, February 7, 2008

I've been tagged!


Okay so I've been tagged before, but I was new to the blogging world so I had no idea what that meant. My sweet friend Shauna tagged me so I decided to give this a try. Okay 6 things you may not know about me~

1. I love Levis. If I see a good deal on a pair of levis and they fit, I buy them. I love a good bargain especially on jeans. When I moved to Memphis 2 years ago I unpacked 42 pairs of levis. Okay now it all makes sense on why we owed the moving company so much money. Have you ever tried to pick up a box holding jeans? I did purge a few pairs of them, but like shoes I'm having a hard time giving them up. Maybe I should join in on "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants."

2. I mow the lawn or as they say in Tennesse cut the grass, at our house. I love it. I love changing my patterns and I love the workout I get from doing it. My lady neighbors have begged me to quit. Their husbands all wonder why they're not out mowing the lawn too.

3. I (along with my sis Natalie) am totally grosed out by "clumps" of things. Example~ Large clusters of birds, bees surrounding a beehive, cheerios in a cereal bowl, maccaroni after it's been boiled, and the list goes on. OOOOO.....getting grosed out just thinking about it. Yup, I'm an oddball!

4. My dream job would be to work in Times Square as a bartender. Yep, I said bartender. It's not that I love the party action that comes with it, but I love the chemistry of it. I love inventing new drinks, mixing, pouring, shaking, decorating the glasses,etc. Yes, I'm sure my Mom is so proud! Luckily for her, Chili's is as far as I got and with the lifestyle that I choose to lead, I should probably just stick with mixing chocolate milk for my kids.

5. I secretly want to be a cowgirl. Always have. I love the style, the culture, the music, the dancing, the care-free lifestyle, and maybe one day just one day I could get my husband to get his handsome self into a pair of Wranglers. Not gonna count on that one though. Have you met my husband??? I'll just keep day dreaming that I'm a rodeo princess riding in on my horse doing the cowgirl salute to the folks in the stands.

6. I compare myself to my siblings. Not with material things or physically more so with personality. I always wish I had just a little of each of them in me. Natalie's energy, Alyson's drive, Aaron's sense of humor, and Reiley's optimism. Sounds a little like jealousy, but it's not. I just have the perfect siblings and I wish I could be more like each one of them.

Okay there's my 6 "Quircky" things about myself. So now it's your turn. I tag Natalie, Alyson, Aaron, Mom, Kelsey, and Ginger. Can't wait to see your posts!

8 comments:

lacey said...

learned so much about you.... I admire that you admire each of your sibling so! Hey- I just sent you an email. Did it get to you?

Stephers said...

I love it Nicole. I so didn't know you were a Levi's Girl! Rock On :)

G-Dawg and the Fam said...

Nicole- I desperately need your help. I just can't figure out how to post pictures from the internet very easily. Like your cute tag kids. How did you do that? And also your cute pictures on the right side. I just can't get those to go through either. I guess I could've written this in an email! Sorry everyone!

-Ginger

kelsey said...

Hey thanks for tagging all of us. It has been fun to read a little bit about everyone. I think that a lot of women would really like it if their sexy husbands would wear a pair of wranglers. Do they not realize they are like lingerie for us?

Robert said...

The bartender dream is hilarious! I must admit, I can understand it. It's the creating element.
Emily

Heidi said...

oh my gosh! I knew you had cute clothes, I just didn't realize you had that many jeans! wow, that's impressive!

Alyson and Greg Markham said...

Thanks for the compliment!
So I just posted my Tag. They're kinda hard to come up with! You did good!

Lynnise said...

Okay, that has to be some kind of record on the levis!!! I hear you on the bartender thing, I did that for a while - I worked at Joe's Crab Shack, it's tons of fun mixing stuff up! Love the tag - I love to learn more interesting stuff about people I admire! :)