Our Beloved Prophet, Gordon B. Hinckley dies at age 97.
Words cannot explain the feelings that I and so many have had for this man. What a wonderful example of how Christlike we can become. What an honor it has been to be led under his direction. I can't help but wonder what the heavenly reunion of our beloved prophet and his dear wife was like. May his memory be one of those that touches our hearts forever, I know it will mine. As he would say "God Be With You, Till' We Meet Again."(For more on his life visit www.deseretnews.com)

4 comments:
Nicole can you blog me back the directions of how to change the order of the music
I had a friend relate this story to me today and I thought this was the lighter side of President Hinkley that we all came to love, President and Sister Hinckley visited us in Eagle Mountain, he stood at the pulpit and looked out at the vast congregation, made up of mostly children, and said "I look at all these little ones and I am inclined to think, what a gold mine for a Pediatrician."
Matt
Loved this! I'm now a blogger, i guess.
http://thesamsonexperience.blogspot.com/
Oh yeah. Those were some good days at Chili's. I am for sure down for a reunion night when y'all come back. And yes it is kinda cheesy, but it's not like any of us are above that! haha I don't talk to anyone from there except Alyson, but I'm sure Alyson still has Mike and Cheyanne's number and probably Nicks and maybe a few others. I'd bet we could get a good little group together, which could be pretty fun. Let's do it!
Post a Comment