Monday, December 3, 2007

HOOPER FAMILY

So once again I'm calling out all of my family members. I have had my blog for about 5 months now and not one post from any of you. So I decided to reward the first person from my immediate family who decides to take 2 minutes to sign in and comment. When it comes down to it, the whole reason I do this is for you. So I need some response. And dangit while you're at it...................Get your own blogs. Don't let this world of technology intimidate you. There you have it family, leave a comment and you will be rewarded!!!!!!!!
(Okay, so did I sound mean enough???)

4 comments:

rybot said...

I am ready for my prize now. With all the technology out there I am sure you could shave a few pounds of my pic. Nevertheless, I look at this page now all the time.

Anonymous said...

My family is the same way, they won't even sign up so they can comment. Like you said we are doing this for them. Oh well at least they read it, and it is fun for me. I am sure they will get pulled into the world of Blogging soon. I used to think it was dumb, now I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Had I known it was so easy to create an account I would've done it sooner. What was the prize anyway? How sad that it took a bribe and even sadder that Ryan beat me to it! Cara looks cute with all "her girls". Ready for round two tomorrow?

Grandma Shauna said...

So - are you impressed!? I didn't even need anyone's help. With my high speed internet I was able to navigate through this all by myself. Anyway, I love this blog as it makes it so I am able to keep up with the kids and all of their comings and goings. Keep it up! Love, Mom