Sunday, December 2, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARAANN!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARAANN!
I decided it would be fun to have the kids decorate their own cupcakes. Mom will be sweeping for days after this one.
Cara was so excited when she opened her present from Grandma Shauna. " Yes, a Dora Vanity set. Just what I wanted".
Here's Cara with Tyler and her girls and of course her crazy brother in the background.
What girl doesn't love a pink princess party? Even I had fun setting it up.
Today was Cara's 4Th Birthday. I can't believe she is already four years old. She has been asking about her birthday for months now. I wanted to have it at a local party place but she insisted on having a Princess party at home. She had 15 of her "girls" over and her prince charming Tyler. We played games, decorated cupcakes, hit the pinata, opened presents, and had cake and ice cream. All in all I think she had a special day and we want to wish her a very Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

shauna said...

Darling pictures! Marissa had so much fun at the party. Thanks again for the invite. And Happy Birthday Cara!!

Jill said...

Cute!! What a fun bday party. They grow too fast huh! Yeah, we want another baby so bad. I posted a reply to your comment in my comments section, but I don't know if you go back and read things...anyways, we haven't been able to get pregnant and are STILL trying after 7 years. Tanner was adopted and is our angel! We hope there is more in store though!!
You weren't being nosey at all :)

Anonymous said...

What a fun party and quite the undertaking with all of those little princess's. Sound like it was a success. I am sure there will be hours spent in front of the Dora Vanity Set. So cute!!!
Happy Birthday Cara!!!

{Brittany} said...

What a fun birthday party!! I love all the cute girly stuff...something I will probably never get a chance to experience!!