Tomorrow I'm taking the daring challenge once again of driving me and the kids all by myself to Atlanta to spend the Thanksgiving Holiday with Dave's family. Dave's brother and wife (Scott and Kim) live in Atlanta and are hosting Thanksgiving this year. We've all been looking forward to this for some time now. I think it's pretty cool that all five brothers and their parents will be able to spend the Holiday together. I've been very blessed to have such wonderful in-laws. So over the river (Tennessee that is) and through the woods (Appalachian Mountain woods) to Kim and Scott's we go. Yippeeeeeeee....................................More of our Thanksgiving holiday to come!
14 years ago

1 comment:
Nicole: What a fun way to spend the holiday! I am glad you will be able to spend some time with your in-laws. I was also going to tell you that Mike and I were watching the Travel Channel last night and they started talking about Corkey's... is that how you spell it? Anyway, I thought it was pretty funny since I had just read your blog about you and your daughter! Super Fun.
Post a Comment