Okay so I wasn't going to post anything before my trip but HELLO.......Brad, what happened? I'm totally bummed. I really wanted to see him and Jenny end up together.
Yep, just another example of my addiction to Reality T.V.
That was crazy, but I loved it! I think it was the best ending to Bachelor history yet!! At least he was honest, unlike so many other Bachelor's who end up single 6 months after the show. I can't wait to see the show tonight.
It was totally crazy, but I admire him for not choosing either if he didn't love them...the only weird thing is he kept telling Deana, "I'll miss you more than you'll ever know!" Why even say that!!?? Kind of strange, but I still like the guy! Great entertainment for sure.
I am a mother of four beautiful children. Carson(14), CaraAnn(10), Ryleigh (8) and Evan (3). I live in Memphis TN., and am currently sweating from the humidity. My husband Dave is flying the Airbus for FEDEX. I am a stay at home mom by day and a reality T.V. junky by night.
4 comments:
That was crazy, but I loved it! I think it was the best ending to Bachelor history yet!! At least he was honest, unlike so many other Bachelor's who end up single 6 months after the show. I can't wait to see the show tonight.
ok i was so mad and i totally don't even want to watch that show again. Why go thought the whole show and not pick either.....i know im crazy....
I am so addicted to reality T.V. did you watch the next night? I felt so sorry for Brad, everyone was totally mean to him.
It was totally crazy, but I admire him for not choosing either if he didn't love them...the only weird thing is he kept telling Deana, "I'll miss you more than you'll ever know!" Why even say that!!?? Kind of strange, but I still like the guy!
Great entertainment for sure.
Post a Comment