Thursday, November 1, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

We had a wonderful time last night. The kids were so good and really enjoyed the company of their cute, little friends. The weather was perfect. Dave was in his shorts and I in a short sleeved t-shirt. Crazy! Carson decided to be the Grimm Reaper this year. He decided to go with something other than Star Wars and Super Heroes. It's about time. CaraAnn was a nice witch as she would say and Ryleigh our little love bug, ladybug. I think Cara and Ryleigh's favorite part of the whole night was that they got to get into Mom's makeup for the first time. Carson finally hit that age where he took off with his little buddies. I think it was a little hard on Dave to know that his friends came before Dad that night. All in all, we had a great holiday and hope that Trick or Treating was just as fun for all of you too.


OOOO.....scary-the Grimm Reaper

Our cute, little ladybug with her friend Olivia the princess.

Our nice, little witch with her buddy Tyler Collier, Superman

My cute, little trick-or-treaters.

4 comments:

Jim said...

What great kids and costumes! Wish we could have been there

shauna said...

Your girls look absolutely adorable. I LOVE both of their cute costumes! And I'm glad you had a fun trip home- Dave looked liked he missed you big time last Sunday :)

The Crazy Clawson's said...

how sweet are your kids. im really sorry we missed you last week i wish we could have come... jas and boston were both sick....hope you had a good trip

Anonymous said...

look at her curls, your girls are so cute, and wow the grim reaper, very convincing!!!