Wednesday, September 12, 2007

RAIDERS VS. JETS

Dave's reminded me that I'm already behind on Carson's stats for last week. He did awesome. The whole team did awesome. It was truly a nail biter. I left with two less fingernails. The score was 16-18. Carson made all three touchdowns for his team. Coach told me that the talent Carson has he can't coach that it's just natural. It's great to hear that kind of praise about your own children. I'm excited for Carson. We have never looked forward to Thursday nights like we do now. Dave and I have made a night out of it. We get a babysitter, leave the girls home and really enjoy the game. We then of course head off to ice cream and get that special one on one time with Carson. Let's go Raiders!

2 comments:

lacey said...

Carson is awesome! I wish I took more time with each of my children one on one. Good for you guys.

Jim said...

Let Carson know that we wish we could be there to see him play. He is a great kid