Sunday, September 9, 2007

CALLING OUT ALL FAMILY MEMBERS

Not to put my family on the spot or anything (namely Hooper's) but get real phones, yes land lines. The ones that I can actually get a hold of you on. Rees' you're doing fine in this department, but my family STINKS! Believe it or not I actually like to talk to you guys. Also-while I'm on this power trip, comment on my blog!!! Most of this goes out to you, and my dear friends are the only ones replying. Now that I've put the Hooper's on the spot I better get some response. To all of you who are not related I promise my family won't take this personal. Thanks family. Love Ya!

3 comments:

{Brittany} said...

yeah...come on hoopers...I'd love to see your comments on Nicole's blog. Better yet, get your own blogs!!

{Brittany} said...

Hey...I don't have your e-mail either, but I'm dying to talk to you. My e-mail address is timandbritt@yahoo.com. I hope to hear from you soon!!

Anonymous said...

Kim wants to know if she can post on your blog some bikini pics of her at the beach.