Wednesday, September 19, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REILEY HOOPER!


Today my brother Reiley will celebrate his last birthday in the mission field. He has done such a good job and has been such a great example to the people he has touched in Houston. I can't wait to see him next month. I'm counting down the days. I think there's just something about him being the youngest in the family that has got us all so excited for his homecoming. I don't really have a recent picture of him, just this one of him getting ready to leave the MTC but he hasn't changed much. This other picture is both my brother Aaron and Ryleigh. This is where my sweet, little Ryeligh Erin got her name from. She was named after her two uncles. I love this picture because it totally tells their personalities. Very humble, can't you tell? LOL. Reiley Happy Birthday. We love you tons.

No comments: