Monday, September 17, 2007

B.A.D.

I hope this doesn't come across as sac religious, but as many of you know living in the South, we get the great opportunity of being reminded that we live in a Christian community and are surrounded by others who feel very strongly about their beliefs also. One of my favorite things to do is read the quotes that the many different churches have posted out on their marquees. I am a christian woman, but I do have to admit that most of these quotes give me a good reason to chuckle in the morning as I go about my day. I found my favorite quote the other day though. I was heading into Memphis and as I was driving past a church of which religion I will not name, I saw in black letters really big "WE BAD." With the location I was driving in it wasn't surprising, but what the quote read was "WE BAD, Blessed and Delivered." I had a small laugh to myself and knew I had to share this with those of you who don't get the great opportunity of being reminded daily how lucky you are to be a Christian.

1 comment:

lacey said...

I did a whole post on this awhile ago. I had a picture to PROVE this one: If you don't finsh the Book of Mormon in time, you are always welcome here!
This was when the first presidency had challenged us to read the entire BOM by deadline.
These church signs down here are bold! And funny.