DESTIN, FLORIDA
FAMILY FUN AND DANCE NATIONALS
Big Kahuna's. Such a fun waterpark. There was so much to do and lots of fun slides.
Dad and Carson on their fishing cruise. They had a great time. There was a little nausea but lots of fish, making it worth it. So glad they were able to have that memory together.
Eating at the Pier-yum, yum!
A little more Big Kahuna fun!
Hanging at the Destin Pier. Food, shopping, fireworks and zip lining for the girls.
Beachin' it!
Food, food and more food!
Amongst all of the fun we managed to get a lot of dancing in too. Ryleigh did awesome! I was so proud of her. She placed 3rd overall for her solo. Not bad for her first time competing solo. Her groups did great too. Her jazz even got a Krystal wahoo!
We had a great time in Destin. We can now say we have experienced the "Redneck Riviera" and I must say I get why the Southerners choose to travel nowhere but the BEACH!














No comments:
Post a Comment