Thursday, May 29, 2014

DECEMBER-PARTY HARDY!!!
 Christmas piano recital.  The kids played at an "old folks home" this year.  I loved the idea, and it was so fun to see the faces of the residents.  They could care less if you mess up or if you're nervous.  They just love the company.  The kids did great!!!!  Thanks to Angela Darby for being such a patient teacher, especially with our chaotic schedule.

 The Collierville Christmas tree and square lighting.  Love the little town of Mayberry that I live in!
 NVS dance Christmas party.  Always a fun time with Ryleigh's dance friends.
 Evan's first trip to see and Santa....and maybe his last.  This was as close as he got before he had a crazy meltdown!
 Carson's December was filled with basketball tournaments. Evan is one of his biggest fans. He can't wait to play ball like "Tonens"!!!
 My sister Alyson came out to run the St. Jude marathon and Carson and I were going to run the 5k......Unfortunately it was cancelled due to ice storms. My heart was broken for Alyson. I know she had put so much time and effort into this.  She's so tough and motivated though, that I know she'll do it again.
 Carson ready for his first church dance.  Said it was the most boring night ever.  Not sure if he's just telling me that to get out of the next one, or if it really was??????
 4 words-----Favorite part of Christmas!!!!!
Kids at the church Christmas party.  Thanks Brother New for always being the most perfect Santa!

No comments: