~BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER~
My sweet little Grandma Elene was diagnosed with cancer almost a year ago and the odds were against her right from the start. As Christmas rolled around we knew she wouldn't be with us much longer so our parents did the most wonderful thing and flew all of her grandchildren home to be with her in the same room all together one last time. The moments was priceless.....one of those moments I will never ever forget. Tears were shed by all and the love and spirit in the room was one you can't explain.
Not many people get to have the relationship I do with their grandparents. My Grandma is a fighter but we know she will soon be returning to our Heavenly Father and family above.
One of my favorite pictures of all time......It's not that it's a great picture with great quality but it's with my siblings, my best friends, my partners in crime, my childhood, 4 people I love more than anything. We haven't had just the 5 of us in a car all together since we were kids heading to Logan probably hahaha!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment