HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY SMILEY RYLEIGH!
Ryleigh has been planning her birthday party forever. It changed weekly and so did the invite list. In the end I think she invited the perfect number of girls and did the perfect activity, especially for her age group. We met at Stix a hibachi grill and then we went to a cupcake decorating party. I love the idea and the girls thought it was so much fun. We had frosting and cake everywhere and I'm sure the hostess took a long nap after we left but the girls loved it. Ryleigh has a great little group of friends....from school, church and dance.
This beauty of ours is full of spunk and personality. She keeps us on our toes. She is constantly at my side and more of a mama's girl than I ever thought. She is so talented and so fun to be around. Keep smiling Ryleigh!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment