Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Stake Conference and meeting Elder Gary Stevenson, presiding Bishop of the Church.
The Memphis Stake had the opportunity of having Bishop Stevenson speak at our Stake Conference.  I was so excited because I knew we had a connection.  He and my Dad were great friends in High School and I couldn't wait to introduce myself.  Once I did he said "Of course, you're one of the twins!!!"  with a great big hug to follow.  We didn't get to talk long but I was so happy to be able to say hello and to have Carson get to meet him too.  I hope that's an experience he'll take with him forever.  We don't get many "big wigs" out here so it's always a treat when we do. Of course he spoke on non other than Missionary Work.....The southern fields are definitely white and READY to harvest........

No comments: